Zillion Technologies has a dedicated Cybersecurity practice specialized in addressing companies challenges in modernizing the enterprise security infrastructure. This includes from formulating a strategy, creation of a multi-year roadmap, implementation and governance.
Today’s enterprises have been exposed to a phenomenal security risk that ever before. This is primarily due to the digitalisation mandate of the business houses, the dynamic connectivity and real-time access to information from anywhere has become an implied requirement for the businesses to survive in the highly competitive market. Zillion’s Cybersecurity CoE offer the state-of-the-art security solutions to enable the digital transformation of enterprises with Business Agility, Innovation and Security as the core design principles.
OUR SERVICE OFFERINGS:
Information Security Strategy & Assessment:
- Strategy Definition
- Cloud Considerations
- Current State Assessment and Assist with the closure of gaps
Identity and Access Management:
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is key to any Enterprise Security Architecture. A robust and well-designed IAM solution helps FastTrack the digital transformation journey of large enterprises. Zillions identify management framework covers all aspects of identity life cycle management and enables the integration with other enterprise infrastructure.
Our IAM services include:
- Advisory: Architecture and Strategic Consulting
- Engineering: RBAC customization and Role Engineering
- Implementation: Industry leading solutions implementation like SailPoint IQ, Oracle IDM, IBM Tivoli Access Management
- Customization: Custom UI development and workflow implementation
- Integrations: IAM solution integration with other enterprise infrastructure
Enterprise Vulnerability Management:
- Implementation of Industry leading vulnerability management products like Tripwire, Qualys
- Implementation of Industry leading SIEM solutions like Splunk, LogRhythm
- Business application remediation of security vulnerabilities
- Deployment of the security patches at all layers
Governance, Risk and Compliance:
- Perform SRA for in house business applications and Third-party products/applications
- Identification of any material deficiencies in compliance to the regulatory requirements
- Help with the closure of Audit items